Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Forgive Me

Ode to spending the last of my wages in the Topshop sale:

...
(If I was poetically inclined I would write something moving and inspiring here)

But i'm not so instead i'll just flash these pictures of my new tops! If I seem over-excited it's because I haven't bought a new top in aaaages, and they used to be the only thing i'd buy, to be paired with blue jeans and trainers on a daily basis...


(Wearing to see The Feeling on Thursday!)

Top - Topshop!
Belt - DP
Skirt - New Look
Btw, someone was wondering if New Look exists in America, and i'm prreeeetty sure it doesn't but I think it's kind of like our equivalent of F21, though it has a shoe section which is amazing purely because it's just SO large, and has the occasional pair of nice hoes as well. (I accidentally typed hoes instead of shoes, but i'm just gonna leave it)


(Wearing to see Cage The Elephant on Friday!)

Sequin sheer top - Topshop!
Zipper top/dress underneath - DP
Lace leggings - Topshop

Yaaaay!
And don't you just love it when you find a new blog and you read alll the posts? That happened to me just now with That's Just My Vibe, and my long-lost inspiration has returned!

And I really want some silver shoes, but not the pretty pretty strappy kind...

The hardcore Topshop kind! :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: