Thursday, 11 December 2008

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Pah! After Topshop TRICKED me into buying some stuff I didn't really want (bought it to go with the green sequin shorts, which were then sold out, but did they tell me that when I paid for them? Ooohhhhh no!) (Can you tell i'm a bit irate?) Well, anyway, after that, I decided to cheer myself up with some random clothes fun, in particular trying to figure out my confusing D.I.P dress...


(This is what it looks like after i'd removed the top I was wearing over it)
Static-tastic hmmm?


Combined with:
Fringe Top - Topshop
Sparkly Cardi - Thrifted
Skirt - Thrifted

And then I had fun with my latest vintage purchase!

Skirt - H&M
Vintage Top - Ebay

ALSO! I baptised (not literally) my inspiration book! It's very small and impractical, and consists of those (See post below) pics from Vogue UK Jan and some stuff from Pop and i-D...
Maybe i'll show it to you sometime?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: