Monday, 5 January 2009

Take Me To The Riot

2K9!!!!
Excitement over. Unlike most of the blogging community, on New Year's I wore a dress i've owned since October *shock* and that i've worn before *faint*, much as I would've loved to splash out on a new dress for the mega occasion (and mega it was, spent drinking, drinking some more, helping a friend escape from a druggie, then drinking just a leeeetle bit more) my finances did not allow it, although I have been allowing myself some fun in the Topshop sale teeheehee...


Purple Silk Shorts - Topshop! (Couldn't really get a good pic of these, but thought this was better than nothing)
Shirt - H&M
Jacket - Miss Selfridge


Same Again...


Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Sequin Bomber Jacket - Topshop!
Necklace - Topshop


Same Again!

and seeing as there's a bit of a trend of showing off one's wrist hardwear atm, I thought i'd give a close-up shot of my personal favourite combo:

Black/White Bracelet - Vintage
Silver Cuff - H&M
"7 Sins" Wristband - Exhibition Opening

hope you all have a superfantastico year :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Aiyanna said...

I totally love your jacket topshop
I want it !!! :D

so please say me that you sale it !!

(sorry for my english i'm french :) )