Friday, 1 May 2009

Rubber Lover

Slowly getting back into this blogging lark now, even though I lost yet another camera >:( ah well, I'll just have to make do with my extremo bad webcam... for now! ((First camera is going into repair...)


T-shirt - H&M
Grey cardi - Topshop
Tights - Topshop


Cardi - All Saints
T-shirt - Topshop
Skirt - H&M
Tights - Topshop

Both outfits will be worn with silver T-bar heels from Office, which I love but they are incredibly trashed from one too many dancing nights... even though I haven't yet had a chance to wear the outfits from the last post due to excessive work and school commitments...

Also big hugs and kisses to those who commented last time (and everyone who read) 'tis much appreciated, even though I continuously forget to reply... I'll leave you with some lovely pictures i've accumulated over the last few months, from two of my favourite designers.

Philip Lim:



Charles Anastase:






xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Eda said...

Love Anastase's designs!

Anonymous said...

I second Eda's opinion about Charles Anastase's designs...I've never heard of him before, but wow, such amazing shapes etc.!!

and don't worry about the long absence thing. I've cut wayy back on my posting too. In my case, I'm glad because it leaves me time for a little something called LIFE. I'm wondering if you agree? :)

xx
Choubelle