Monday, 1 June 2009

We Didn't Start The Fire

Been a while :)

Decided to give in and purchase something from the Matthew Williamson collection for H&M, after all it's not often we get any collaboration stuff up here! By the time I got there there was only a few bikinis/sunglasses/scarves, a couple of silk kaftan things and this top, in black and white or blue and green:

Belt - Vintage men's
Skirt - H&M

Also only available in a size large, but the cut of it means it really works well oversized *phew* I was gutted there weren't any of those fantastic blue blazers/trousers, may have to do some Ebay stalking and track them down...

Also scored a Ted Baker top for 6 quid in a charity shop the other day, pretty epic, and this sequin batwing top:

Sequin Top - Thrifted
Tux Jacket- Topshop
Lace Skirt - H&M
Belt - Vintage men's

I figured the tiny flash of sequins you can see here would convey the sheer sparkliness of it...
xxxxxxxxxxxx


P.S some great inspiration stolen from Wendy of Hand It Over:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all I can say is each pic/outfit screams crazy,crazy COOL!!!

xoxo
Choubelle

Sunny said...

Are you intrested in selling your ladder knitted dress from topshop? send me an e-mail: sunniva_1990@hotmail.com