Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Stabbed




Skirt - H&M, Shirt - Zara, Skirt - H&M

Started packing for my imminent move to Glasgow today (three weeks!) and i'm already on two and a half boxes of clothes, and that's only half of it :S I have absolutely no idea how to cull my wardrobe, I don't want to get rid of any of it! So i'm just taking it all, and the Glasgow charity shops will get a very generous donation or three when I realise I can't cram it all in my tiny halls wardrobe...

Anyway, this is an outfit from a while ago which i'm tempted to be all designer-y and "oooh I really liked how the waves of the skirt seem to explode out of the vertical strips, I was trying to symbolise the awakening of femininity etc etc" about, but basically I just love this skirt because it makes me feel like a fairy... :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i am loving that skirt - so cute xoxox

Kay Weston said...

Hey, been reading your blog for a while and am loving the outfits! Keep up the good work x

Ms. Givens said...

Love it. OH the things you can do when you live near an H&M. Wish I did.

Rachele said...

Cute outfit! I love all the layers and the skirt is adorable. :) I know what you mean with moving (not that I've personally moved) but I've had to move my sister. It's exhausting! Good luck with everything. I'm sure you'll be relieved once it is all done.

xx
rachele