
^ That's the vintage dress I got off Ebay, pinned up into a top, with:
The Skirt I'm Not Sure About - H&M
"Silver" Tights -Topshop

A bit of a safer outfit here
Blue Velvety Jacket - Warehouse
Lace Top - Thrifted

And the same again without the jacket (ooooh the innovation!)

And the "night oot" version which i'm contemplating for Wednesday night, but considering i'm going for a "don't stand out, look generic, get in to clubs" thang, the black version might be better...
Blue Silky Top - Topshop
On other things...I have a yearning for a fur jacket (fake of course), but i'm shrinking away from the ostentatious brown/beige ones on the high street, thinking black might be a bit more subtle? Hrrrrmmm... anyhoo, toodles and tatty bye!
xxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:
Ohhhh I cannot ever be sick of Cadbury (I love it almost as much as I love cheesecake!) Mmm. delicious.
cute skirt, so chic and fun :)
xo/ fashion chalet
MMMMM MMMM cadbury oh my goodness now I crave some.
Love your ruffley skirt so much! Especially with the ruffle top!
i love the first top and the little skirt looks so great with all the outfits
Post a Comment