Friday, 24 October 2008

Perfect Symmetry



Um, well, yeah, but, actually, I got the exact same ones as the Steve Madden pair for £30 from New Look.
:):):)
It was only on googling the Balenciaga Lego Shoe today that I discovered the huge hate-base for them, but I LOVE these shoes, they're so robotic and crazy... and impossible to wear... they seriously don't go with anything, but I can always use them as slippers? So anyway, I decided to show my support by dedicating my blog header to them,
Nicolas Ghesquiere, I got yo back.

And the outfit of today:

The jacket's navy velvet, which you can't see, and I wore black leather shoooooobies, to go get strawberry & cream crepes :)



Blue Liberty Print Corset - Toshop
Grey Skirt - Thrifted
White/grey tee - H&M
Rib Tights - Topshop
Jacket - Warehouse

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I bought some lace leggings the other day... looking forward to experimenting with those! You'll see the results soonish.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable outfit! do post an outfit with those steve maddens!! i'm very interested in seeing what they look like in an outfit! :)

xoxo,
La C

Blair said...

Adorable! :D

Your title doesn't have anything to do with Keane's new album, perchance? .... :)

MJ said...

Hooray for lego shoe love!

And yes, it does, I'm in love with Keane now :) Probs be a few Keane-inspired titles to come...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Wow the Steve Madden's legos are very difficult to tell apart from the Balenciagas. Good job with the bargain hunting!!! Not sure if we have New Look in America? Maybe we do and I've just been living in a box.

Love your blue flowered shirt. Have a great day!

xx
Choubelle