Saturday, 2 August 2008

A Light To Burn All The Empires

Sorry, I know i'm kind of ODing on posts, but I hate seeing my page looking all empty and unloved...and nobody's reading yet anyway :P
I just wanted to share some megasuperimportant things in my life, so here we go:
1. Stephen Fry & Hugh Laurie: Aren't they just genius?
2. Barry M Nail Polish: I know, but they come in so many fantastic colours! I'm modelling a bright blue example right now.
3. Panda Eyes = HOT
4. Heart-Shaped Sunglasses: <3<3<3
6. The Cat Empire: you should check them out, all saxophones and Australian accents :D

And some things i'm swithering over:
1. Leotards: Yeah AA stock some jazzy ones, but...just...How? What? When? I'm confused... do you wear underwear with them? I might take the plunge sometime in the near future, so watch this space for a full leotard report!
2. Red Lipstick: Amazingly sexy, yes, but do I have the guts to wear it in public? No... save it for the bedroom, for now...
3. Blazers: Admittedly, they look super stylish... but in my narrow-minded city where if you don't wear full trackies you're a freak, I think it's another "save it for the bedroom" situation, if I ever go to London, i'll be rocking that look!
4. White tights: Just hmmmm...

If you've got any ideas of something I should investigate/experiment with, feel free to comment! xxxx

No comments: