Tuesday, 19 August 2008

A Different Way To Walk, Some New Words To Talk

I've been meaning to do a bit of an experiment with the whole Superheroes thing which Topshop were plugging so mercilessly a month or so ago, and I finally got round to it today, between School and Work...*sigh* and I thought the result was actually quite promising, but let me know what you think!
And don't worry, i'm not considering wearing it in daylight, I don't think it would go down too well in my narrow-minded city...



T-shirt - Joystick Junkies
Belt - MK
Skirt - H&M (Bright purple, this photo reaaaaally doesn't do it justice!)
Tights - Topshop

Btw, check out the new Divided range on the H&M website it's ammaaaaazing :o or I thought so anyway, but then I am minorly obsessed with H&M...I particularly love the blazer, plaid coat and multi-coloured dress!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ugh I miss UK stores so much. Topshop is simply divine and nothing will compare to it. Ever! LOVE the purple skirt and tights so much.