I love these. I know it might be a bit wierd, 'cause they're just grey shorts, but look at the high waist! The detail on the legs! The great shade of grey! Just imagine the outfits! Oooohhhhh...they're on the list...
Tuesday, 5 August 2008
One Night Of Love, Nothing More Nothing Less
Today, I faced a moral (sort of...) dilemma while on my thrifting errands. The choices: Bargainous £2.75 Oasis shorts which were absoluuuutely perfect on, or equally bargainous £2.85 navy silky blouse/jacket which I want to describe as "savage" but I hate that phrase...I only had £4, so I went with the blouse, 'cause I figured it was more versatile and I could pick up shorts like that anywhere...*sob* I wish I could show you pictures, but I only have a crappy camera and I don't know anybody who would do the photographing without ripping it out of me...lol? But anyway, when I got home I decided to go online short scouting and find a consolation prize...

I love these. I know it might be a bit wierd, 'cause they're just grey shorts, but look at the high waist! The detail on the legs! The great shade of grey! Just imagine the outfits! Oooohhhhh...they're on the list...
I love these. I know it might be a bit wierd, 'cause they're just grey shorts, but look at the high waist! The detail on the legs! The great shade of grey! Just imagine the outfits! Oooohhhhh...they're on the list...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment