Monday, 1 September 2008

99 Red Balloons


^^^^^^^ That there is my aaaawesome "biker" boots (safety boots, stolen from old school pottery room :P)
which I can't get a good photo of, but trust me, they look goood (and I mean goood) with a frilly skirt or skinnies!

I'm actually wearing them in this next photo (check that brilliant linking sentence) along with my <3 red jacket <3 which I love, in case you didn't catch that... I think i'm developing a velvet fetish, hooray!


I like it with the frilly top/very mini dress, I really want to rock out to German electropop in this outfit :D
xxxxxx

<3 Red Jacket <3 - Ebay (H&M)
Frilly zip top - Dorothy Perkins
Grey Skinny Jeans - H&M

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love vibes are the best <33
THAT JACKET IS GORGEOUS. I want beyond want it. Oh red, you make me crazy. And I bet it looks fab with those boots... and those sunglasses!