Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Rock DJ

So yeh, today I thrifted a Miso spotty blouse thingummyjig, and i'm wearing it out tonight con los amigos! I was experimenting with it this afternoon, and just as well, cause I had this mental image of it with grey skinnies, but when I tried it on it looked better (I think...) with my grey bodycon skirt. This selection of photos basically documents my thought process as I came up with my final outfit (the last one)


The reason those first two have a kind of golden sheen to them is that I wore a gold tank top underneath :)




It's starting to get PROPER cold here, which is worrying, since unless I get some thick tights (on the list) I might have to resort to trousers at some point over the next few moths :O and I know I should probably say something about anything to do with Fashion Week here, but I really haven't been keeping up with it, for some reason such as I can never be bothered to flick through the piles of internet galleries and videos *sigh* though from what i've seen Betsey Johnson and Marc Jacobs looked pretty impressive...

1 comment:

Rebecca Jane said...

I really like your final outfit! and that skirt is amazing!