Sunday, 7 September 2008

New York Snow

I love how dark it's getting now, and it was almost snowing this morning! :):):) I <3 winter!
Yesterday I managed to track down the floral skirt I've been looking for for like the last 6 months, I know i'm way behind, but it was so hard to find one that wasn't a rara skirt!





I wore the first outfit on Friday nights with my mega amazing boots, and the other two are just experiments, it's really unusual colours, though you can't really tell from these pictures. Also bought a copy of i-D magazine yesterday and it's like the most inspirational thing ever!ALSO was very excited to find some Vintage black heels in a charity shop (gross I know, but I never wear bare feet with shoes anyway) they're super victorian styleee and surprisingly comfortable!
I would take a picture but it's way too dark now, so on that note goodniiiight Vienna! (and muy muy excited about getting a studded bustier from Style Jungly wooob woob woooooh!)

Skirt - H&M
Jewellery - Home-made / customised
Zipper Jacket - H&M
Blue Jacket - H&M
Grey Zip Top - Dorothy Perkins

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Mary said...

LOVE the second outfit best! That blue coat is awesome with the floral!

Wendy said...

Can I have that zipper top, please?

MJ said...

Lol, sorry I love it too much :) They might still have them on the Dorothy Perkins website though