Tuesday, 2 September 2008

The Joyful Kilmarnock Blues

I feel a strange patriotic need to dedicate a post to my Tartan MAN shirt. (I'm very proud of it's MANliness) It accompanied me on a successful outing on Saturday night, in an outfit that I tried to recreate for you here:
(I'm wearing the boots from the post below) (and sorry about the strange stripper pose, I know it makes my tights look wierd and all, but I wanted to show at least a bit of my boots!)


Aaaaaaaand i love it with my new H&M diagonal zip jacket (Don't you just heart the red lining?)


Aaaaaaaand I'm in love with the label, which I would take a photo of but it never comes out right... anyway it has this separate bit under the main label which just says "Carpe Diem", how randomly cool can you get!
So there you go, Tartan Shirt proclaims: "Seize The Day!"

No comments: