Wednesday, 24 September 2008

[BLANK PAGE]

Sigh sigh, boring boring I know, seen it allll before, but just felt a need to catch up with blogging, and this is the only outfit (which isn't work or school uniform) i've worn in the last week! I get paid tomorrow and then I can go on a major spree and create loads of jazzy new outfits, but until then:



Floral jacket - H&M
Dress - H&M
Grey Vest - H&M

My jewllery was the most exciting thing about today:


Earrings - H&M
Blue glass choker - vintage
Heart necklace - Lady Luck Rules OK (Customised with nail polish)
Woman's Own cookery medal customised with Primark hair clip :)

Although I did recently purchase a lovely blue/white vintage dress from Ebay, which I will show once it arrives *excitement excitement*

xxxx kisses xxxx

1 comment:

Mary said...

you accessorize everything so well! I have a hard time tying everything together, but you make it look so effortless! I am in envy.