Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Nobody's Listening

Aharr! You lucky Americans! Today the American Topshop website opened, and I thought i'd celebrate by pointing out my most wanted to all you American bloggers! (been trying to figure out if they ship to Canada, but can't find it anywhere...:( now that would just be mean if they don't) so anyway, here goes:







I'm going to buy all of these things when I get paid, except the jacket (I have a similar one in black) and the dress (I have loads of black dresses) but if I was a millionaire, or a thousandaire, or even a hundredaire, i'd buy them aaallll mwahahahaha...

You might notice i'm kind of obsessed with Red, Grey and Black atm, they're my offical Autumn colours :) Though i'm trying to integrate things like coral and yellow in my wardrobe too (difficult) but anyway, Topshop have LoooOOOaaaaAADdddSSSS of cool stuff (and I mean LoooOOOaaaaAADdddSSSS!) so ch-ch-ch-check it out!

Went thrifting today and got a gorgeous black velvet dress which fits so perfectly, and a grey skirt with red zips on it (very 90s but I think I can do something with it, and it was BOGOF anyhoo :))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Ida said...

Those red shoes were amazing! Where are they from?
:)