Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Handlebars


I've been trying to spend my last £20 aaaalllll week (you might've guessed any money I get kind of burns a hole in my pocket straight away) and today, success!!! After hours (exaggeration) of trawling in good old faithful H&M, I cam across the last size of this shirt in the discarded tried-on clothes bit, and it was the right size! Now normally I hate anything with a high neck, especially buttoned right to the top, but it's such a perfect fit and I truly heart the silky blackness of the bow, plus I can already tell it's going to get so much wear, cause it goes with alllll of my skirts, aaaaand adds a touch of sophistication to my bright teenage ones! :):):)





Shirt - H&M
Grey Knitted Waistcoat - H&M
Purple Skirt - H&M
Grey/White Tee - H&M
Grey Skinnies - H&M
Glitter Belt Skirt - Thrifted (Topshop)
Lace Top Thingy - Thrifted (Vintage?)

I'm starting to think maybe I should get H&M to pay me for advertising...
xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Lace top with the shirt is so Miu Miu combined with Prada.

Anonymous said...

very cute grey vest! H&M is so amazing. I wish I didn't live two hours away from the nearest one!
xx
Choubelle

M said...

love the shirt, love the versatility, agreex100 with wendy. lovely.